Tragus Changing Time?

I recently had my Tragus pierced and my piercer told me to come in again to have a shorter bar put in as at the moment I have a longer stud in, but he didn't tell me when to come in. When's the best time to go back and have a shorter stud put in?

Thanks

Comments

• It depends really. The healing time is 4-6 months, but you should be fine to change to a shorter bar after a month or so, so long as you leave it be except cleaning it otherwise.

Though come piercers ask you to go back after a week to check how it's faring (not necessarily to change the jewellery however.)

• My piercer said after 3-4 weeks is the best time to get it changed, since by then piercings typically stop swelling.

• i visit't inform you from own journey, yet i visit inform you that my buddy replaced hers from a CBR (captive-bead-ring, it fairly is what you've in it now in case you probably did not already recognize) to a metallic labret at the same time as she hit both month mark. that's well worth a shot. in case you journey any problem with the recent earrings, you need to likely replace it back to the initial earrings. solid success!

• After it's at lest 6 months old personally then it's fully healed :)

• go back in 4-6weeks :) your so lucky you have your tragus pierced mine is to small :O :(