I think I'm gay?

Hello,

I'm 13, haven't got a lot of pubic hair. Little beginning bits.

I am gay, I know that for a fact - I was wondering how to come out to people and when? I have a boyfriend and we still keep it a secret.

Comments

• Ben, get in touch with PFLAG which is Parents and Friends of Gays & Lesbians. They have a ton of experience about coming out, when and how, as well as what to expect from your folks, other people, etc. Also, The Trevor Project has youth on staff who can give good advice, or just be there to listen to you. Being gay isn't related to having pubes; some boys know they are gay before they begin, some during, others not till afterwards.

• Don't be gay. It's fūcked up. Just be normal. Girls your age aren't that hot, but when you get to highschool, trust me, your dīck will be aching to fūck a hot teen with a nice, tight, shaven, pink pūssy. Girls like gay guys anyways, so just act gay(it'll be easy since you already think you're gay), and they will be all over you. Trust me dude, you think you're gay because you're going through changes. Puberty doesn't just affect your body, it affects your thoughts as well. Don't let puberty control you. Just try dating a hot girl, trust me, you'll like it.