ouch, my leg??!!!???!Help!?

okay i can walk but it hurts, not bad but a little bit and yesterday it hurt REAlly bad to walk, yesterday i was ridin my dog down the street and my skate board but then my dog got a little too exited and went really fast and we were coming towards the end of the street so i tried to stop and fell and im okay and just a few brusies and scraps...but my leg! it hurts and i cant run, i have a championship game tonight i cant run i need help wuts wrong with my leg how can i get rid of the pain enough to run with out falling over for a hour thats all i need help plz!!! it hurt in the back thigh area....a bit in the front thigh to...

Update:

the good thing is that its not a race, but a softball game...but i play third base and have to run around alot to cover....and its kinda difficult....spray..huh...hmm wut brand? and wut kind? and i dont know if i should ask my parents to take me to the doctor....ill get the " i told u so!stupid!" if the pain persist in the next week or so illl go see a docter....my parents arent really capable of paying the bill right now...

Comments

• It's sounds like you may have pulled a muscle. Try taking an anti-inflammatory (Ibuprofen ie Motrin, Advil, etc). You may also want to alternate heat and ice...about 20 mins each about an hour apart intermittently throught the day. Also, make sure you adequately stretch prior to running and drink plenty of water (decreases the risk of muscle cramping). Elevate the leg and give it rest over the weekend. If it's not better by Mon, go see your doctor.

• Looks bad enough to need medical attention and if you can get some sprays to help u with the pain, you may be able to take part in the race. You look young from your question and in such cases, you should take the advice of parents or other elders in family.

• you probably just pulled it ice it for an hour then do some stretches if you're in baseball you probably know alot of stretches